The Examinations Office which is under the Office of the Dean (Room 2006) was established primarily as the Reference Center for all matters relating to the centralized College of Medicine and Health Sciences examinations. The Office in addition to matters relating to examinations, assigns seminar rooms and laboratories for effective utilization.
The mission of the Examination Office is: Ensuring within the scope of its operation, provision of stress-free teaching and examination environment for both faculty and students.
Services provided by the office
- Liaises with Deanship of Admissions and Registration in all matters relating to College Examinations
- Photocopying and storage of Examination Question Papers
- Printing and distribution of students log books.
- Assignment of invigilators for proper conduct of College examinations. Grading of MCQs answered with the Optical Mark Sheets and in liaison with IDEAL Office of Medical Education Unit having them analyzed.
- Liaises with Heads of Department, Dean’s Office, College and University Administrations regarding the appointment and welfare of External Examiners.
Resources and Policies
For more information, please contact + 2414 (1172/3542).