The Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery Department is actively involved in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students and trainee:
- Pre-clerkship students are rotating with us as part of the surgical rotation for oral, dental and head & neck teaching sessions, clinical observations and examination of simulated patients.
Junior clerkship level
- Junior clerkship students are rotating for teaching and clinical sessions of the Oral Health rotations for one week.
- Oral Health Practicum (elective rotation for full term).
Dental Hygienist/Therapist Students:
- From Ministry of Health College of Health Sciences.
- Clinical training and teaching.
Graduated Dental Surgeons:
- Internship/clinical attachment of the newly graduated Dental Surgeons from Oman Dental College.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residents are rotating for clinical training and teaching for two blocks per resident at R1 and R3 levels.
- General Dentistry residents rotating for clinical training starting from Academic Year 2019-2020.