2. Obstetric assistance
3. Perineal suture of soft birth canal laceration
4. Palpation of fundus uteri during puerperal period
5. Breast care
6. Visual diagnosis, palpation, abdominal measurements according to Leopold's Maneuvers
7. Fetus heartbeat monitoring
8. Bishop score (dilation, extension, hardness, position of cervical canal) in the period between late pregnancy and childbirth can be confirmed.
9. The descent of the fetal head can be adjusted by replacing three stages of the
uterus dilation models and fetal head model. Diagnosis of delivery progress with these models can be practiced by vaginal examination.
10. Fetal head rotation can be confirmed with devised position of sagittal suture and posterior fontanel of fetal head model