Documents needed: Applicants for Postgraduates Programs must upload the following documents electronically into the online application system. (PDF or JPG formats only)
1. Attested Degree Certificate:
For PhD programs, a Master Degree and Bachelor Degree Certificates are required
For Master and Postgraduate Diploma program, a Bachelor degree is required
2. Attested Official Transcripts:
For PhD programs, Master Degree transcript is required
For Master and Postgraduate Diploma programs, Bachelor degree transcript is required
The grade classification key which can be found at the back of the official transcript must be submitted.
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV): It must shows personal information, current employment details and previous experience.
4. English Proficiency Test Certificate: Applicant must submit an (IELTS) Academic, or (IBT) TOEFL international test results with the required level for the program applied for, provided that the test date is not less than two years from the date of the application submission period. (Test results must be submitted before 1/8/2020, except for the translation program which requires the English Proficiency Test Certificate to be submitted before sitting for the written test).
5. Passport: (Visa copy must be shown for non-Omani resident applicants).
6. Identification Card or Residency Card.
7. A Study Leave from employer: For full-time study and part-time study, a no-objection letter must be submitted and addressed to the Dean of Postgraduate Studies at SQU. Unemployed applicants must submit a statement from The Public Authority of Manpower Register, which states that they are unemployed. (can be submitted before 1/8/2020)
8. A Personal Photo, with blue or white background.
9. (PhD Applicants only) A proposal that explains applicants' research topic, research problem, objectives, questions and method of data collection.
10. (PhD Applicants only) Two recommendation letters from academics attesting to the applicant’s competence in the discipline of interest and their research capability.