· Develop and periodically review postgraduate studies academic regulations
· Evaluate and recommend on postgraduate programs proposed by various colleges
· Develop standards necessary to maintain the academic quality of postgraduate programs
· Draft future plans for postgraduate studies
· Asses the annual report for postgraduate studies prior to submission to the Vice-Chancellor
· Address other matters submitted to the Board at the request of the Chair,
the Board convenes at least once a semester and whenever deemed necessary.
The board may form subcommittees from its members or others to help deliver its duties.