1. Locate your SQU ID number.
Student: You must have an ID Number in your SQU student ID card. (Get the ID card from Admission & Registration Department)
Faculty & Staff: You must have an ID Number in your SQU ID card. (Get the ID card from Personnel Affairs Department)
2. Get your SQU internet account.
Student: Please use this link to activate an internet account: uas.squ.edu.om/StdActivation.aspx.
Faculty & Staff: Please use this link to activate an internet account: uas.squ.edu.om/EmpActivation.aspx.
3. Change Password
To change your internet password please click on the link on: CHANGE PASSWORD
4. Familiarize yourself with your SQU account, Using this account you can access
5. Secure your devices, data, and identity
Protect yourself from cyber threat by taking some necessary steps.
Whenever you use the internet or any other IT services you should remember that there are risks involved. To help
minimize those you should:
- Protect your password by make it complex, avoid saving password in applications and never sharing it
- Avoid using cracked software applications
- Make sure that the antivirus protection on your computer/laptop/Mac is kept up-to-date at all times.
- Run updates for all of the applications (e.g. Microsoft Office) on your laptop/mobile devices.
- Close any unexpected pop-up boxes
- Never respond to ‘phishing’ or spam emails, for example those that request your username and password. In official transactions will never request such information from you via e-mail.
- Never open email attachments unless you are expecting them.
6. Ask for license educational software:
You can install some SQU Educational license software through college technicians.
7. Browse and download available free software.