The Department offers two Master of Engineering (M.Sc. Eng.) degrees as follows:
• Master of Science in Civil Engineering [M.Sc.,CE]
• Master of Science in Civil Engineering- Water Resources [M.Sc.,CE (WR)]
The objectives of the graduate program are:
- To provide a high level of graduate education and up-to-date knowledge, which will enable students to handle and manage the latest technologies in their fields and to prepare them to assume leading roles in reaching, research and industry.
- To enhance research in the Sultanate and to develop cooperative links with local, regional and international academic and industrial research institutes for the dual benefit of Omani academia and industry.
- To equip students with high levels of communications and management skills, which will enable them to assume leading roles in the public and private sectors.