The Alumni Affairs Section in the Center for Career Guidance (CCG)
CCG's Alumni Affairs Section is keen to extend bridges of communication between the university and its alumni, establishing a long lasting relationship to benefit from their experience in serving the university as well as the community. The section also aims to motivate graduates to actively participate in the different events run by the university. The section also works to help graduates overcome the challenges in their journey seeking suitable job opportunities.
- Establishing a lasting relationship with university alumni.
- ensuring a liaison between the university and its alumni.
- enhancing career opportunities for SQU graduates.
- following-up the professional position of the university graduates.
- Assisting SQU graduates to transfer from the learning environment to workplace.