Financial support provided for presentation in a scientific conference is only for PhD students. It covers allowances & ticket.
- The conference objectives must be directly linked to the student’s thesis proposal.
- The student must submit a scientific paper in which he/she is the Principal Investigator or Author to the conference attended.
- The student must complete two years of study (4 semesters).
- Only one financial conference support is allowed throughout the PhD study duration.
- The amount of money allocated to attend a conference in the is (400 R.O.), plus an economy class ticket that doesn’t exceed (600 R.O., non-refundable).
- Fill out Conference form (Supervisor).
- Approve Request (Head of Department).
- Sign Request (Assistant Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Research).
- Study the Request and make recommendations (Dean of Postgraduate Studies).
- Final Approval of Request (DVC-PSR).
- Inform concerned College about the approval (Deanship of Postgraduate Studies).
- Notify both Financial Affairs & Procurement departments to release approved allowance & ticket (Deanship of Postgraduate Studies).
- Period (15 January - 30 November) of each Financial year: Opening of applications for participation in conferences
- Period (1 December to 14 January) of each Financial year: the closing period for receiving applications for participation in conferences
- It is need to submit the application and ensure that it reaches the Deanship two weeks before the conference.
- Once the application has been approved, the applicant must follow up with the Department of Finance and the Procurement Department
- After participating in the conference, the student must submit the report of participation in the conference to the Department of Scholarships and Financial Support (form)
Conference Participation form – PhD students
Conference Participation Report - students PhD