Conference Support for PhD Students
Financial support provided for presentation in a scientific conference is only for PhD students. It covers allowances & ticket.
- The conference objectives must be directly linked to the student’s thesis proposal.
- The student must submit a scientific paper in which he/she is the Principal Investigator or Author to the conference attended.
- The student must complete two years of study (4 semesters).
- Only one financial conference support is allowed throughout the PhD study duration.
- The amount of money allocated to attend a conference in the is (400 R.O.), plus an economy class ticket that doesn’t exceed (600 R.O., non-refundable).
- Fill out Conference form (Supervisor).
- Approve Request (Head of Department).
- Sign Request (Assistant Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Research).
- Study the Request and make recommendations (Dean of Postgraduate Studies).
- Final Approval of Request (DVC-PSR).
- Inform concerned College about the approval (Deanship of Postgraduate Studies).
- Notify both Financial Affairs & Procurement departments to release approved allowance & ticket (Deanship of Postgraduate Studies).
Conference Participation form – PhD students