Attending CAP workshops improves your career awareness and skills.
The career awareness program aims to:
- Improving your awareness about labor market, and its requirements.
- Introducing the required skills in the market and how to acquire them.
- Enhancing your self-confidence and capabilities, which will increase your chances of getting an outstanding job.
- Introducing the appropriate tools to apply for jobs (writing CV, job application letter, and preparing for job interviews).
CCG seeks to prepare you for the market through CAP workshops delivered by specialists in CCG, and professionals from inside and outside SQU. CAP workshops cover the following topics:
- Career Guidance
- Career Awareness
- Skills Development
- Alumni’s Experience
You will get an attendance certificate from CCG when you attend any of CAP workshops, which are conducted every Fall and Spring semesters of the academic year.
How to participate in CAP workshops?
- You have to register online before attending any of CAP workshops, which are organized by CCG, by following up CCG emails sent by Public Relations Department
- or following us on our social media accounts @ccgsqu on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.