Job Vacancies at the Centre for Preparatory Studies (CPS)
There are no job vacancies available at the Centre for Preparatory Studies at this time. Please check this page occasionally if you are interested in applying for a teaching position at the Centre. We will announce vacancies on this page in the near future for the following teaching positions:
Important Notes to Applicants:
- The positions are available for non-Omani candidates only. Omani applications are announced separately.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- English teaching positions:
An MA in TEFL/TESL or related field, or a BA plus an internationally recognized postgraduate diploma in TEFL, in addition to a minimum of two year teaching experience at the tertiary level.
- Mathematics teaching positions:
MSc in Mathematics and a minimum of 2 years of relevant teaching experience in higher education.
- IT teaching positions:
MSc in computer sciences or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of relevant teaching experience in higher education, plus experience in technical IT support.
- Recruitment process:
- Job applications will only be accepted if they are submitted through the online system (the Job vacancies Form).
- Only applicants who meet the requirements will receive a follow up email from us for a job interview.
- Salary and grade will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
CPS employment benefits include:
- attractive tax-free salary
- furnished accommodation
- three year renewable contract with end-of-service gratuity
- 60 days paid annual leave with return air tickets to permanent residence for employee and family
- free medical services for self, spouse and up to 3 children in government hospitals (according to Ministry of Health regulations)
You are welcome to ask us about any of our services during the interview process.
Please do not send a follow up email after you apply here. We might not be able to respond to emails.