The following Job advert is only for Omani Nationals. Job applications for non-Omanis have now been closed, so we are no longer accepting any more applications.
Announcement of Job Vacancies at the Centre for Preparatory Studies (CPS)
The CPS is now recruiting for teaching positions for the next academic year (2022/2023), for the following teaching posts:
Important Notes to Applicants:
- Job applications will only be accepted for processing if they are complete and submitted through the online system as per the details below.
- Please apply for only one position.
- Grade and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
- Please click on the following link to go to the SQU: Job Listing website: https://jobs.squ.edu.om/JobListing.aspx
- Before you can apply for an advertised position, you will need to create a profile.
- To create a profile, click register on the top right corner of the website and you will be prompted to create a username and a password using your email.
- You will then be prompted to add your personal details and upload any relevant documents.
- Once your profile is complete, click on the “Job Listing” link to apply for any of the positions listed by us.
- You can search for our advertised positions by going to “Listing by Units” and choosing the Centre for Preparatory Studies from the list.
- Please note that all SQU colleges and academic units are listing their job vacancies under this same website. Also, any job listings in Arabic Language are intended for Omani nationals only. Therefore, make sure you choose the right position before you apply.
- Please do not send a follow up email after you apply online. We might not be able to respond to emails.