Refereed Journal Papers
1. Boughanmi, H. and A. M. Khan. 2019. Welfare and Distributional Effects of the Energy Subsidy Reform in the GCC Countries: The Case of Sultanate of Oman. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 9(1), 228-236 (Scopus, (SCImago Journal Rank Score: 0.465).
2. Bose, S., H. Boughanmi, A. Naabi, and J. Yussuf. 2019. Domestic Ban versus Border Rejections: A Case of Oman’s Fish Exports to the EU. SAGE Open (Scopus, SCImago Journal Rank Score: 0.241).
3. Boughanmi, H. and S. Al Riyami. 2019. Service Trade Liberalization in Oman: International Commitments and Trade Performance. Review of Middle East Economics and Finance
4. Mbaga, M., L. Al Abri, S. Bose, and H. Boughanmi. 2018. Omani Consumer’s Ethnocentrism and Demand for Locally Produced Products. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management. Vol.8 No.6 DOI: 10.4236/ajibm.2018.86097.
5. Al-Shammakhi, A., A. Akintola and H. Boughanmi. 2018. The Effect of Trade Facilitation on Oman’s Economy. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance . Vol. 9(6) : 244-250. DOI: 10.18178/ijtef.2018.9.6.623.
6. Begum, J., S. Bose, H. Kotagama and H. Boughanmi. 2018. Preferences and Intentions of Seafood Consumers in Oman: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of International Food and Agribusiness Marketing. DOI: 10.1080/08974438.2018.1497565.
7. Boughanmi, H., A. Shammakhi and A. Antimiani. 2016. Deeper integration or wider integration: the case of the Gulf Cooperation Council. Journal of Economic Integration, Vol. 31(2): 206-233.
8. Kotagama, H., S. Zekri, R. Al-Harthi and H. Boughanmi. 2016. Demand function estimate for residential water in Oman. International Journal of Water Resource development, DOI: 10.1080/07900627.2016.1238342
9. Kodithuwakku, S.; J. Weerahewa. H. Boughanmi . 2016. Food and Agricultural Trade in the GCC: An Opportunity for South Asia? Review of Middle East Economics and Finance Volume 12 (3): 301–330 (de Gruyter).
10. Kotagama, H. and H. Boughanmi. 2016. Exploratory study on the impact of food and fuel Prices on poverty in food import dependent and oil exporting economies: The case of Sultanate of Oman, Conference paper, 2016 GTAP Conference, World Bank, Washington DC, 15-17 June 2016