Vision and Mission
- To be a trusted leading medical center of excellence in the region in teaching, research and health care.
- Sultan Qaboos University Hospital in collaboration with the College of Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Nursing and other health institutions is committed to provide teaching, research and patient-centered care in an environment that supports continuous improvements.
- Provide effective teaching for undergraduate, post graduate medical, nursing and allied health students.
- Enhance continuous development in research and innovations.
- Increase efficient utilization of the hospital resources.
- Improve provision of high quality patient-centered healthcare.
- Support continuous education and training opportunities for the development of all hospital staff.
Sultan Qaboos University Hospital is committed to provide compassionate, ethical, and accessible general and specialized tertiary care to the community with integrity, commitment and respect towards patients and their families.
Furthermore, we shall seek excellence through continual improvement in teaching, research, patient services and staff development. This shall be supported by effective process delivery and efficient resource utilization.
The hospital management shall ensure that the following activities are being maintained in order to achieve the highest standard of excellence:
- Patient Satisfaction
- Effective policies and internal communication
- Monitoring and measurement of inter-disciplinary clinics
- Hospital wide audits and
- Liaison with referral hospitals
Visit SQU Hospital Page