Any educational institution to be eligible to receive the academic accreditation should have the following fundamentals:
- Vision and mission.
- Appropriate resources and infrastructures to achieve the mission and educational goals. . System to document the students' work related to the educational objectives, and evidence that show that the institution is achieving its objectives.
- Guarantees that show the institution's ability for sustainability.
The institutional accreditation is based on a number of standers, namely:
- Governance and Management.
- Student's learning through Academic Courses.
- Student's learning through Research Programs.
- Research and Consultancy.
- Community Service [Engagement] and Industry.
- Academic Support Services.
- Student Support Services.
- Staff Support Services.
- Facilitates and General Support Services.