Diploma in School Administration
- The Trainee should be a school principal, an assistant principal.
- The Trainee should be a first university degree holder.
Diploma in Career Guidance
Students admitted to the program are nominated by the Ministry of Education according to the following requirements:
- Bachelor in Education in all specializations.
- Bachelor in Arts (specializations of Sociology; Psychology; Social Work).
- Bachelor in any field with a Professional Diploma in Education.
- Two years of teaching experience.
- Pass entrance tests and interviews.
- Possessing computer skills.