The Bachelor of Chemistry program is aimed at students wishing to become chemists with a solid background in various fields of chemistry in theory, practice and laboratory, and in the fields of analytical, inorganic, organic and physical chemistry. The Bachelor Program in Chemistry opens up broad prospects for the in-depth study of chemistry. The biochemistry course has recently been introduced.
The educational program aims to produce batches of:
- A basic understanding of the light and applied aspects.
- Ability to adapt to modern methods of chemical analysis.
- Wide knowledge of research methods and their applications.
- The ability to organize and display chemical information through dumping or writing.
- Self-development skills.
- Knowledge of safety and environment affairs.