Privileges of Full Scholarship Recipients:
1. Exemption from tuition fees. This exemption, however, does not cover housing, transportation, food, academic references, and any other fees required by the University.
2. Recipients of scholarship receive a monthly stipend of RO 250 for Master’s students and RO 350 for PhD students for the duration of their scholarships.
3. Recipients of scholarships can use the University libraries, laboratories and computers in accordance with SQU regulations.
4. Recipients of scholarships are entitled to receive medical care in the SQU Hospital during the period of their scholarship in accordance with SQU regulations.
5. Non-Omani and Arab Gulf students may be accompanied by their spouses and children in accordance with the laws regulating the residency of expatriates in the Sultanate.
6. Recipients of scholarships are entitled to a maximum of 36 days without pay per annum, subject to the approval of the head of department (HoD).
7. Non-Omani recipients of scholarships shall receive one economy class ticket to the nearest international airport to his/her residence annually upon obtaining the approval from his/her head of department.