1. Preparing the financial budget for the Deanship and follow up its disbursement in coordination with the different departments of the Deanship.
2. Providing transportation through shuttle busses to transport university students on campus.
3. Providing transportation for the students from Muscat Governorate and neighboring areas less than 100 km away (Bidbid, Fanja, Alamarat and Barka).
4. Payment of the ticket allowance for students enrolled from (Dhofar, Musandam ans Masirah Governorate) at the end of each semester.
5. Payment of the travel ticket allowance (return only) for graduate students from Dhofar, Musandam and Masirah Governorates after the graduation ceremony
6. Payment of travel ticket allowance once per year for registered students from the GCC countries.
7. Payment for medical glasses for students of limited income who do not receive any financial allowance from the university.