Activities of the Department of Sport Activities (Males)
- Holding sport courses for students in all sports activities (basketball, handball, volleyball, football, karate, aikido, tennis, table tennis, badminton, swimming and squash) throughout the academic year to choose the preeminent of them to join the university team.
- Training the university teams (football, basketball, handball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, badminton, and squash teem) throughout the academic year to represent the university in internal and external tournaments.
- Organizing friendly matches and internal tournaments to improve students' performance.
- Organizing the University Open Sport Day.
- Organizing the Football Staff Cup.
- Participating in external tournaments.