1. Categorizing the topics that need to be followed according to the duty-holder and priority, and filing them in the follow-up files.
3. Recording outgoing and incoming messages of the Student Affairs Dean’s Office in the electronic archiving system.
4. Preparing and writing reports, notes and letters upon the request and instructions of the Dean of Student Affairs.
5. Following-up the respective contingents inside and outside the university on the topics referred to them, quickening them to respond, and documenting this in the electronic archiving system.
6. Replying to communications and inquiries from various university contingents, outside entities, and customers concerning the procedures followed in correspondences.
7. Monthly reporting the Dean of Student Affairs on those who do not commit to responding to correspondences referred to them at the time specified.
8. Keeping the Department files, correspondences and information confidential and safe.
9. Keeping the files and minutes of the Dean Administrative Committee.
10. Keeping the files and minutes of the committees in which the Dean of Student Affairs is a member.
11. Directly referring some topics inside and outside the Deanship on instructions from the Dean of Student Affairs.
12. Communicating and addressing the departments inside and outside the Deanship about certain topics on instructions from the Dean of Student Affairs.
13. Coordinating and cooperating with all departments which are inside the university and concerned with coordination and following-up.
14. Following-up the programs, appointments, and commitments of the Dean of Student Affairs.
15. Following-up the notes and letters from the Student Affairs Dean’s Office to the Deanship departments and vice versa.
16. Preparing an annual plan for the department and submit it to the Dean of Student Affairs.
17. Carrying out similar duties and responsibilities for the benefit of the work assigned by the Dean of Student Affairs for the Department.