In the interest of self-development, which exists in one way or another in various student groups, it was necessary to highlight a clear and explicit voice that pays attention to self-abilities and helps students to discover their abilities and develop them as well as developing communication skills with others. The group was founded in 2004 to be the first platform in this field.
The group goals:
- Developing students' self-abilities and promoting hope and optimism.
- directing the energies of students into a positive thinking and breaking the constraints that hinder creativity.
- Helping students to discover themselves, their abilities and their creations.
- Helping students to acquire the art of communication and dealing with self and others.
- knowing people’s personality types and how to deal with them in order to achieve a successful communication.