Endnote is specialized software program used to organize bibliographies or reference when writing essays.
The program provides the ability to add references manually or expert citation when conducting searches through online databases . It automatically organizes citations according to the wished styles.
The "Endnote" program can be obtained through purchase and install it to your personal computer or through a free registration on the internet from "ISI web of knowledge" databases that the library subscribe to. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the following link to access ISI web of knowledge:
2. Select " EndNote" as shown in the image below.
3. In order to create and access your EndNote Web Library, you must sign in or register.
4. To start the registration process, please provide your e-mail address, and then click continue
5. complete the fields below and fields with an asterisk are required