1. The doctor who declared the death fills in an Internal Notification Form of Death electronically in the hospital system TRACK CARE.
2. The Coding Department verifies the death data and causes of death and gives the medical coding for each cause of death.
3. The Birth and Death Registration Unit employee fills in the data of the Internal Death Notification Form in the Ajyal system, which is affiliated with the Ministry of Health electronically.
4. The employee saves the data in the system initially, gives the form a reference notification number and saves the reference number in the internal form of death in the hospital system.
5. The employee makes sure that all data related to the death and the data of the deceased are matched as a final review, and then the final approval of the transaction is sent to the General Department of Civil Status electronically in order to issue a central notification number for the transaction.
6. The system automatically sends a text message to the concerned person contains the central notification number for the death transaction with instruction to go to the nearest branch of the General Administration of Civil Status to issue a death certificate for the deceased.