Human Resources Department
About the Department
Vision and Mission
The Human Resources Department at Sultan Qaboos University one of the most important executive units, and that is represented in the implementation of all procedural transactions related to the first steps that employees undertake when they join the University up to the final steps they take when ending their services. The Human Resources Department works in tandem with senior management to overcome difficulties and achieve the goals and strategies set for the development of this pioneering university in accordance with the policies and rules regulating this in a manner that preserves the rights and duties of its associates.
Reaching the highest quality standards in providing and developing services related to human resources at Sultan Qaboos University.
Use all the capabilities and resources available to achieve the goals of the university by attracting well qualified cadres who have high level of efficiency and ability in cooperation with the all related units, and develop all services related to human resources to ensure a healthy and motivating work environment
- Participate in setting and achieving the goals and strategies of the university.
- Attract qualified cadres and develop employees' skills.
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and work to achieve job satisfaction for all university employees.
- Communicate the human resources policy to all employees and promote work behaviors and ethics within the university
- Shift to an electronic system that includes all transactions in the department.