Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
To apply for Biotechnology Major, students need to study
- LANC 2058
- Two Introductory Science Courses (choose two courses only: CHEM2101, COMP2101, ERSC2101, PHYS2101, STAT2101, MATH2107)
- C in BIOL2101
- CGPA Minimum is 2.00
Sardar Farook (Associate Professor), Email: email@example.com
- Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge in general biology concepts as well as knowledge in biotechnology.
- Student will possess the technical background knowledge and skills required to conduct research in biotechnology, cell/ molecular biology.
- Students are able to use knowledge of their subject to understand and solve problems related to their specialization.
- Ability to think critically and independently also adopt scientific thinking (?) throughout their careers.
- Student will demonstrate ability to communicate (verbally or in writing) their knowledge to various levels of audience with regard to the field of biotechnology and Biology in general.
- Students will demonstrate awareness of occupational health and safety issues as they relate to the workplace, display a high level of ethical conduct in the practice of their profession and have the ability to work well independently and in a team.