Bachelor of Science in Medical Physics
To apply for Medical Physics, student need:
- LANC 2058
- C in PHYS2101 & C in BIOL2101 + ONE Introductory Science Courses
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.00
Nidhal Sulaiman (Assistant Professor): Email: email@example.com
The Program Educational Objectives are to
a. Prepare its graduates to successfully undertake programs of graduate study in physics and related disciplines
b. Prepare its graduates to perform as professionals in a broad range of careers requiring scientific and technical knowledge
c. Instill work ethics and cultural values in its graduates
Program Learning Outcomes
The graduates of the Physics Program are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of physics governing microscopic and macroscopic physical processes and natural phenomena and their relation to other fields.
- Use appropriate mathematical and computational tools to solve problems in physics.
- Assemble and perform experiments to collect, analyze and interpret data.
- Conduct study in research setting environment using mathematical, computer modelling or laboratory experimentation.
- Self-learn and work independently and within a team manifesting leadership role.
- Write and present reports, which communicate results to scientific and non-scientific audience.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty in their work.
- Demonstrate awareness of national and global civic obligations.
Bachelor Graduate Attributes mapping
- SQU graduates should be able to
- Apply skills and knowledge relevant to physics
- Communicate effectively and use information and communication technologies
- Critically analyze complex information and present it in simple and legible manner
1, 2, 3, 4
- SQU graduates should possess
- Personal skills that are aligned with the culture of international labor market to assist them in practical life and in living successfully
- Skills and motivation to carry out independent learning and to engage in life-long learning and research
- Work ethics, positive values and enjoyment of intellectual independence and autonomy
- Teamwork skills and the ability to display potential leadership qualities
5, 6, 7, 8
- SQU graduates should relish
Relish good citizenship qualities, be conscious of their national identity and be socially responsible, engage in in community affairs and be mindful of contemporary issues