Bachelor of Science in Environmental Biology
Student must study the following courses and satisfy the required garde:
- LANC 2058
- C in BIOL2101 + 2 Introductory Science Courses (choose two courses: CHEM2101, COMP2101, ERSC2101, PHYS2101, STAT2101, MATH2107)
- Cumulative GPA minimum: 2.00
Sardar Farooq (Associate Professor), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will have a sound knowledge of the fundamental concepts and theories of biology and their application to ecology and environmental biology.
- Students will have a sound knowledge of major environmental challenges from a local to global perspective.
- Students will possess the technical knowledge and skills required to work in the fields of biology, ecology and environmental biology.
- Students will have the ability to conduct scientific research with limited supervision.
- Students will display a high calibre of critical and independent thinking, and the ability to use scientific methods to solve real-world problems.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate complex technical information to audiences of various levels, both orally and in written form.
- Students will demonstrate awareness of occupational health and safety issues as they relate to the workplace, display a high level of ethical conduct in the practice of their profession and have the ability to work well independently and in a team.