PDF || Degree Plan || How to Apply??
The College offers the following programs:
PhD programs taught in English for full time students:
2. Microbiology and Immunology
3. Epidemiology & Public Health
4. Clinical Pharmacy
6. Human & Clinical Anatomy
7. Radiology & Molecular Imaging
For PhD details contact: email@example.com
Minimum admission Requirements:
1. The applicant should have a master's degree in Health Sciences or Medical Laboratory Sciences or an MD from Sultan Qaboos University, or from any recognized university.
2. A cumulative grade point average of not less than 3.00 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent in any other system and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance.
3. Applicant must be full time students for 4 years.
4. A statement on the objectives and goals of the research proposed.
5. Three letter of reference , at least 2 from academics, to show competences in the discipline of interest and research capabilities
6. Achieve level (6) in IELTS Academic or (550) in the TOEFL paper-based or (213) in TOEFL through the computer or (79) in the TOEFL through the Internet.
7. Pass the interview held in the department if necessary
For Master's program please go to the next tab.