Students Exchange Program
Handling requests of student exchange program
- For incoming international students, the procedures, application, and processing are handled by the International Cooperation Office (ICO), SQU administration. Please check: https://www.squ.edu.om/About/University-Administration/Office-of-the-Assistant-VC-for-International-Cooperation/-Student-Exchange-Application.
- After acceptance, the ICO informs the Dean’s office, which forwards the information to the ADUGS office.
- The ADUGS office communicates and coordinates with the concerned departments for the courses to be registered.
- ADUGS office forwards the approved courses for registration to the A & R (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- SQU students interested in student exchange program and satisfying the minimum criteria and requirements approach the HoD of their major departments. Note: students need to check the Undergraduate Academic Regulations (A-2-2. Outgoing Students, Pages 6-7) for more details.
- The Head of Department (HoD) forwards the request to the ADUGS office.
- After checking fulfillment of criteria, the ADUGS office forwards the request to the A & R and ICO via the Dean’s office.
- After acceptance, the A & R notifies the college and the ICO.