PDF || Degree Plan || How to Apply??
The College offers the following programs :
Master’s programs taught in English:
1. Biology (Full -time)
2. Computer Sciences (Full -time and part -time)
3. Chemistry (Full -time and part -time)
4. Applied Mathematics (Full -time)
5. Pure Mathematics (Full -time)
6. Physics (Full -time)
7. Statistics (Full -time)
8. Environmental Science (Full -time and part -time)
9. Petroleum Geosciences (Full -time)
Minimum admission Requirements:
1. Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in one of these disciplines in Science , Education(Science and Mathematics) from Sultan Qaboos University, or from any recognized university.
2. A Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 2.50 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent in any other system and the Deanship of Postgraduate Studies will make the assessment for equivalency acceptance.
3. Work experiences is a must for candidates with Cumulative Grade Point Average less than 2.75 in the Bachelors degree.
4. Candidate with Bachelors degree in Engineering , Commerce , Medicine , Geography or Agriculture Apply for Master of Environmental Science
5. Required in Computer Science technical knowledge in programming and data structure, algorithms, and operating systems and software engineering and networks.
6. Achieve level (6) in IELTS Academic or (550) in the TOEFL paper-based or (213) in TOEFL through the computer or (79) in the TOEFL through the Internet.
7. Pass the interview held in the chosen department. if necessary
8. Applicants taking bridging courses must submit academic IELTS certificate with a score of 4 or higher or (450) in the TOEFL paper-based or (133) in TOEFL computer based exam or (39) in the TOEFL through the Internet if the media of instruction in the first degree is not English.