1. Candidates fill an electronic form, applying for student teaching in the semester preceding the student teaching semester. Form is emailed to the targeted cohorts every semester.
2. FEST staff review applications in light of the degree audits and assess condition fulfillment.
3. FSET notify candidates who do no meet the conditions about their application rejection and prepare a tentative placement (assign a school for each candidate) for those who meet the conditions.
4. The tentative placement is sent to supervisors and candidates for feedback and changes are made accordingly.
5. The Field Experiences Advisory Committee (FEAC) meets to review, modify and approve the placement.
6. Degree audits are reviewed again after the grades of the current semester are released to confirm condition satisfaction and regard the placement final.
7. FEST release the final placement lists to candidates and college supervisors along with the Student Teaching Calendar of the semester.
8. FEST provides the placement lists to the partner schools through the official medium.